Lead counsel in approximately 100 jury trials.
Several favorable decisions in the year 2000:
1. A First Degree Controlled Substance charge reversed in the Minnesota Court of Appeals (the Minnesota Attorney General's Office represented the State).
2. A jury verdict of not guilty in a three day criminal sexual conduct case (Benton County);
3. A jury verdict of not guilty in an Assault Case where the Defendant had been recently released from prison.
4. A dismissal of a First Degree Controlled Substance Complaint without having our client stand one day of trial.
5. A dismissal of Receiving Stolen Weapons charge without having the client stand one
day of trial;
6. Obtaining $18,000.00 for our client in a Drug Forfeiture Action from a total taken of $23,00.00 within 2-3 weeks of start of case.
7. Dismissal of a petition for Revocation of our client's Minnesota driver's license for nonpayment of child support.
8. Dismissal of our client's Fifth Degree Domestic Assault against our client.
9. Two and a half week long Federal Drug Conspiracy case. Client referred to prohibition only.
Or you can call 1-800-205-8730
You can also e-mail Mike at [email protected]