Minnesota Attorney Michael J. Michalski Tackles the Most Complex Cases
Michael J. Michalski, founder of the firm
For three decades, Michael J. Michalski has litigated complex cases — including homicide, drug, theft and sex crimes — in the state and federal courts of Minnesota and neighboring states. And his clients have been from all walks of life, including teachers, politicians, construction workers and government employees. At the Michalski Law Office, we are honored that our clients trust us to resolve the biggest crises in their lives.
Contact any of our four Minnesota offices for a free initial consultation
With four locations and flexible evening and weekend appointments, the Michalski Law Office is committed to accommodating clients. Call us at 320-200-1108 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation. We are committed to your case, no matter how complex.
- Family and divorce law
- Alimony and spousal maintenance
- Child custody, visitation and support
- Criminal law
- Domestic violence
- Driving while impaired (DWI)
- Drug crimes
- Personal injury law
- All state courts in Minnesota, including the Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Claims
- Who’s Who in American Law
- National Directory of Who's Who in Executives & Professionals
- J.D., Hamline University, St. Paul, Minn.
- B.A., Union College, Schenectady, N.Y.
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Stearns-Benton Bar Association
- Minnesota Seventh Judicial District Bar Association
- U.S. Army, 87th Artillery Group (Air Defense)